- 1 cup - Carb Counters Bakesquick
- 1/2 cup - Sugar Not Spoonful Natural Sugar Replacement
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup - sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons - melted butter
- 1/2 cup - frozen (or fresh) blueberries defrosted and drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 6 tin muffin pan with non-stick coating.
In medium sized bowl, mix Bakesquick and Sugar Not Spoonful. For crumble topping remove 1 Tablespoon of the dry mix, place in a cup and add 1 teaspoon butter. Mix with fork to crumble and set aside. Add all other ingredients except blueberries to dry mix in bowl. Add 1/2 cup water and stir with spoon until well blended. With spoon, carefully fold blueberries into bowl mixture and spoon into muffin tins. Muffin tins will be full.
Sprinkle crumbled topping over muffins and bake for 18-20 minutes - until tops are light brown or until toothpick comes out clean when placed in center. Keep refrigerated. Muffins may be frozen for up to 2 months. 5 net carbs per muffin.
- Blueberry Walnut Muffins; Add 1/4 cup small chopped walnut pieces
- Blueberry Lemon Muffins: Add 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- Blueberry Coconut Muffins: Add 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoanut
- Blueberry Cranberry Muffins: Use 1/4 cup frozen blueberries and 1/4 cup chopped cranberries