Craving pizza? Craving crunch? BariatricPal Tasty Bites – Pizza delivers! It’s a crunchy snack that can keep you smiling as you lose weight. Made with soy protein and real cheese and tomatoes, these snacks are the real deal – minus the calories and fat of regular pizza.
The good news continues. With 10 grams of protein and only 140 calories per bag, BariatricPal Tasty Bites – Pizza has no guilt involved. It’s just great taste, good nutrition, and anytime fun.
BariatricPal 10g Protein Tasty Bites Highlights:
- 10 grams protein
- 140 calories
- 2 grams dietary fiber
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric band, gastric bypass, and gastric sleeve patients
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Enjoy as a snack anytime
- Aspartame free
- Wheat free
- Gelatin free
Ingredients: Potato Starch, Soy Protein Concentrate, Vegetable Oil (Contains one of more of the following: Mid or High Oleic Sunflower Seed Oil, High Oleic Canola Oil), Pea Fiber, Salt, Whey (From Milk), Tomato Powder, Spices, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes), Cornstarch, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Modified Cornstarch, Citric Acid, Extractives of Paprika and Annatto (For Color), Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Yeast, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping. We suggest that you omit any heavy items from your order if you're concerned about your chips arriving uncrushed.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/