- 1 medium zucchini
- 10 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup wheat protein isolate 5000
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Splenda brown sugar (or another low carb brown sugar substitute)
- 6 TBL cold butter (cut in pieces)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 TBL DaVinci sugar free sweetener syrup
- 1 TBL lemon juice
- 1/2 cup + 3 TBL equivalent liquid Splenda (or your favorite liquid sugar substitute)
- 2 TBL Rolled Oats
Peel zucchini, cut lengthwise and remove seeds. Slice to resemble apple slices and place in a small mixing bowl. Coat zucchini with lemon juice, DaVinci syrup, and 3 TBL of liquid Splenda. Microwave for 1 minute, then set aside.
Combine sliced strawberries and zucchini in 9 X 9 baking dish.
In a large mixing bowl, combine wheat protein isolate, almond flour, brown sugar substitute (mixed with 1/2 cup liquid Splenda), cinnamon, and Rolled Oats. Cut cold butter into flour mixture until it resembles a coarse meal. Top the zucchini and strawberries.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes until nice and bubbly. For the last 3 minutes, you may want to turn on broiler to crisp the top to a light golden brown.
6 servings at approximately 3.5 carbs each.