Sometimes dieting can be boring, but it doesn’t have to be! Whether you’re trying to lose weight or are following a low-carb, keto, paleo, or generally healthy lifestyle, Primal Kitchen products can fit into your plan. Here’s what you should know about Primal Kitchen and the condiments, collagen peptides, and more that you can find at Netrition.
A YOU-Friendly Brand
Are you interested in general health? Is weight loss your goal? Do you feel that carbs are bad and that healthy fats are good? Are you avoiding grains, gluten, dairy, or soy? Do you love delicious and guilt-free foods?
If any of those apply to you, it’s time to try Primal Kitchen products. They include condiments, dressings, sauces, and even collagen peptides. This is what you can expect when you use them.
- Dairy, soy, gluten, and grain-free
- Include organic and non-GMO ingredients
- Healthy fats such as avocado and sunflower oil
- Real spices and great flavors
- Paleo, low-carb, and low-sugar
Ketchup, BBQ Sauce, and Other Condiments and Dressings
Life is more flavorful with condiments, but it’s best to choose carefully if you’re watching your waistline or keeping your eating clean. Primal Kitchen condiments include these.
- Unsweetened Ketchup in Original and Spicy flavors with tomato, onion powder, garlic powder, and other spices.
- Unsweetened BBQ Sauce without sugar so you can taste the real flavors
- No Dairy Buffalo Sauce to keep your wings flavorful and guilt-free.
- Cocktail Sauce for those delicious shrimp.
- No Soy Teriyaki Sauce
Pizza and Pasta Sauce
You can make low-carb pizza and pasta using ingredients such as cauliflower crust, Zero-Carb Protein Crusts, Protein Pasta, and Shirataki Noodles, but how can you keep it diet-friendly while making it flavorful?
Primal Kitchen Pizza Sauces and Pasta Sauces are clean and delicious.
- No-Dairy White Pizza Sauce
- No-Dairy Unsweetened Pizza Sauce
- No-Dairy Alfredo Sauce
- No-Dairy Alfredo Sauce with Garlic
They’re made with ingredients such as pumpkin seed butter, avocado oil, garlic, and spices.
Collagen Peptides and Fuel
Collagen is a component of joints, skin, hair, and even blood vessels. Primal Kitchen has collagen peptides that you can use as a simple shake or in coffee or even a smoothie.
- Collagen Peptides have 10 grams of protein and 40 calories, and are unflavored.
- Coconut Chocolate and Coconut Vanilla Fuel have 70 calories, 11 grams of protein, and great flavor.
They both include bovine collagen peptides, including Collagen Types I and III. They also have coconut milk and are sweetened with monk fruit, a natural and calorie-free sweetener.
Primal Kitchen can help you make all kinds of foods more delicious. Not only can Primal Kitchen be part of your low-carb or keto diet, but it can also add nutrition and keep your meals guilt-free. Try the range of Primal Kitchen products as you turn your everyday dishes into exciting meals, and see what other foods you can find at Netrition to help you reach your goals. It’s why we’re here!