Do you feel like you’re losing your battle with the bulge? Many people try every new fad diet that comes along, yet still aren’t able to reach or maintain a healthy weight. If this sounds a little too familiar, it might be time for you to embrace a different approach.
You want to be successful at losing weight and keeping it off for good, but studies have shown time and time again that diets don’t work. Fortunately, you can reach and maintain a healthy weight long term without falling into the fad diet trap.
Let’s discuss why dieting doesn’t work.
Now, let’s discuss some small, maintainable changes you can make throughout the day that will help you reach your weight goals, and be successful long term. No fad diet needed, just tips to set yourself up for success.
Depriving yourself or removing entire food groups from your diet isn’t sustainable long-term. Instead of eliminating, swap them out. You will find a substitute that works for you!
- Start your day with protein cereal, or pancake mIx instead of regular breakfast fare.
- Add protein to lunch with a protein bread or flatbread for a sandwich or wrap instead of regular bread or a tortilla.
- Add extra protein with unflavored protein powder sprinkled onto or mixed into your meals.
- Keto Soft Baked Mini Treats in Banana Nut Muffin, Birthday Cake, and Blueberry Muffin.
- Protein Puffs in flavors such as Caramel Apple Pie and Aged White Cheddar.
- Chickpea Puffs
- Protein Potato and Tortilla Chips.
- Keto-friendly Pork Rinds, Almond Flour Crackers, and Parm Crisps.
- Sugar-free and low-carb chocolate and candy.
- GramZero Stevia Sweetened No Bake Cheesecake and other desserts.
- Low-carb and keto baking mixes.
- Chickpea Pasta Mac and Cheese or High-Fiber Mac and Cheese.
- Pizza on Low-Carb or High-Protein Pizza Crust.
These tips can help with healthy sleep:
- Set aside enough time each night to get adequate rest.
- Have a consistent bedtime, and follow a consistent and relaxing bedtime routine.
- Keep your room cool and dark at night.
- Don’t eat too much or too close to bedtime.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol later in the day.
Netrition has a variety of Sleep Aids that are designed to promote normal sleep.* Some have melatonin, which is a natural sleep hormone. Some include herbal ingredients, such as valerian root extract, or L-tryptophan, which is used for a neurotransmitter. Netrition has capsules and even tea for aiding sleep.
Netrition is your source for food, snacks, and other products to help you reach your weight loss and health goals without feeling like you’re dieting. Browse the virtual aisles to see what looks good to you.
*The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. Netrition products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.