For shipments to countries outside the United States of America, the following rules and restrictions apply:
- Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and as we try to provide as much information as possible, we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see what products are allowed or prohibited to import prior to placing your order. Please click on our Country / Customs Information to view any useful information we have available.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will not issue you a refund. If we do receive the package back after being seized and the products are in perfect condition and are not expired, we will credit you the product cost, but you are still responsible for the original and the return shipping charges. No credit will be issued for packages returned after 120 days.
- You pay shipping charges based on the weight of the package and the destination. The $7.99 standard shipping charge does not apply to international orders. Shipping by air to most other countries can be very expensive. Shipping charges alone are sometimes 50% to 100% of the total cost of the products. Obviously, small bottles are cheaper to ship than heavy nutrition bars and protein powders.
You can add items to your shopping cart which displays the total and you can see the shipping charges prior to sending the order to us. We reserve the right to insure the package. You will not incur an additional charge for insurance above what is presented through the online ordering process. We believe our online order form to be accurate in computing shipping charges, but we will not be held responsible for errors in the shipping charge calculation. If we find it to be incorrect after receiving your order, we reserve the right to correct the charge and inform you by email.
- You can choose to have your order shipped via FedEx or UPS for faster delivery or via USPS. You will be emailed tracking information once your order has shipped.
- It has been our experience that the majority of packages shipped through FedEx or UPS to the countries listed below do not clear customs. Therefore, we only ship via USPS to the following countries:
- Russia (currently not shipping via any carrier)
- We do not offer USPS for any orders over $400.
- If you select USPS as your shipping method, your package will be delivered to you by your local postal service. The International USPS picks up the packages from our warehouse, processes the packages and puts them directly into the postal service of the destination country.
- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery by International USPS. IMPORTANT: This does not include any time that your country's Customs office may hold the package which happens frequently. If you have not received your package after the allowed period, please check with your Customs office (if possible) to track it down. There is nothing we can do to speed up this process.
- You are responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply. We do not collect any duties or taxes from you and do not know how much they will cost you. Check with your own country. We report the exact amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual sale amount. Please do not ask us to claim a "gift" or other incorrect description.
- Some countries allow for importation of otherwise disallowed products "for personal use only", but not for resale. Click on our Country / Customs Information for helpful information on import restrictions.
- All prices are listed in US currency.
- We reserve the right to decline an order for any reason.
These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.