The adrenal glands produce hormones that support the biochemical and physiological mechanisms for dealing with mental and physical stress, and also secrete chemicals involved in nutrient metabolism and energy production. Chronic anxiety, nervous tension and other types of stress may lead to excess production of cortisol, a hormone involved in stress response. Excess intake of stimulants such as caffeine and sugar can exacerbate stress and lead to adrenal “fatigue”. The constant stimulation of the adrenal glands may eventually result in an abnormal stress response, low energy and poor immune function. Our Adrenal Support formula is a synergistic combination of nutraceuticals designed to support healthy adrenal function.
Adrenal Support Vcaps 60's by Netrition Features:
- Ashwagandha root extract standardized to 1.5% withanolides, a botanical extract manufactured by Sabinsa, a recognized leader in the manufacturing of botanical extracts.
- Russian source of Rhodiola rosea. This source of Rhodiola is standardized to 3% rosavins (the most efficacious component) and 1.5% salidrosides.
- Water-soluble vitamins B6, pantothenic acid and vitamin C.
- Ginger, licorice, astragalus, gotu kola and schizandra all have documented adrenal
Adrenal Support Vcaps 60's by Netrition Benefits:
- The adrenal hormones epinephrine (adrenaline) and norepinephrine (noradrenaline) are derived from the amino acid tyrosine and are required for energy production and stress response.
- Eleuthero is known for its adaptogenic benefits, including managing fatigue and supporting healthy corticosteroid levels in response to mental and or physical stress.
- Studies demonstrate the anti-stress, immune-supporting and rejuvenating benefits of ashwagandha.
- Rhodiola rosea is a premier adaptogenic herb. Its effects include the support of healthy cortisol and energy levels, managing the negative effects of stress on the body and contributing to an overall feeling of well being.
- Vitamin B6 helps to protect the body from the negative effects of glucocorticoid hormones such as cortisol, which is secreted during times of physical and mental stress.
- Pantothenic acid and vitamin C have a supporting role in maintaining healthy adrenal gland function.
- Licorice root, astragalus, gotu kola, and Schizandra all provide a synergistic effect by supporting normal, healthy adrenal function and help the body better deal with the effects of stress.
Contains: No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, soy, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) vegetarian capsules daily at mealtime, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Adrenal Support Vcaps 60's by Netrition is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.