Due to its strong adaptogenic properties, Ashwagandha Extract is often referred to as Indian Ginseng. It plays a central role in the practice of Ayurvedic medicine in India, where it is believed to help create and maintain vitality, energy, rejuvenation, and to avoid insomnia and other nervous conditions. The plant, scientifically designated as Withania somnifera, grows throughout India, the Middle East, and in parts of Africa. It contains steroidal lactones known as withanolides, which have been shown through scientific studies to be responsible for the health-promoting benefits of the plant.
Ashwagandha Extract 500mg Caps by Netrition Features:
- Standardized Ashwagandha Extract from Sabinsa, a world leader in Ayurvedic herbal extracts.
- 500mg per capsule, standardized to 2.5% Withanolides.
- Standardized Ashwagandha Extract has been used in numerous clinical studies, continuously showing its effectiveness against inflammation for over 40 years.
- Vegetarian Capsules, Vegan Friendly, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
Ashwagandha Extract 500mg Caps by Netrition Benefits:
- Helps maintain healthy cortisol levels.
- Helps reduce fatigue and improve energy.
- Acts as an adaptogen, helping to maintain the body’s healthy response to physiological and psychological stress.
- Helps maintain mental focus and acuity.
- Helps improve physical performance and strength.
- Helps maintain a positive outlook.
- Helps promote restful sleep.
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
Helps mitigate oxidative injury caused by nervous tension.
Contains: No dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule daily, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Ashwagandha Extract 500mg Caps by Netrition is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.