You’ve come to the right place if you want to simplify your bariatric vitamin regimen. Bari Life offers the only bariatric multivitamins on the market that are all-in-one and meet the ASMBS recommendations. No other vitamin supplementation needed!
Simplify your vitamin regimen today with Bari Life Multivitamin Tablets. They are designed for all bariatric surgery patients. The tablets have a nice vanilla scent and a hydrophilic coating that makes them very easy-to-swallow. The dosage depends on the type of bariatric surgery. (See Recommended Dosage under Directions below).
- 1500 mg Calcium Citrate
- 45 mg Iron
- 6,000 IU Vitamin D
- 600 MCG B12
- No other vitamin supplementation needed!
- Meets or exceeds all of the ASMBS Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Special coating that makes them very Easy-To-Swallow
- Pleasant Vanilla Scent (no overwhelming vitamin smell)
- No chalky aftertaste left from chewable
- 180ct, 60 servings
This modular formula easily adapts to patients needs and it meets or exceeds the clinical practice guidelines set by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS), making it truly complete.
Until recently practitioners have been in search for the magic combination of supplements to fend off and prevent deficiencies for their patients. Often, bariatric patients are left with a shopping cart full of supplements and a complicated schedule to follow. Healthcare professionals are asking too much of patients with this approach. Patients are more compliant and develop fewer deficiencies on Bari Life.
This also comes in Powder Form!
Love this complete formula, but want to try something new? Bari Life offers Watermelon flavor! The Bari Life multivitamin tablet is the exact same formula as their powder. Three Bari Life multivitamin tablets have the same content as one scoop of Bari Life multivitamin powder.
3 tablets contain :
- Vitamin A: 5,000 IU
- Vitamin C: 60mg
- Vitamin D: 3,000 IU
- Vitamin E: 100 IU,
- Vitamin K:120mcg
- Thiamine: 25mg
- Riboflavin: 4mg
- Niacin: 20mg
- Vitamin B6: 4mg
- Folic Acid:400mcg
- Vitamin B12: 300mcg
- Biotin: 300mcg
- Pantothenic acid: 20mg
- Calcium: 750mg
- Iron: 22.5mg
- Iodine: 150mcg
- Magnesium: 400mg
- Zinc: 15mg
- Selenium: 70mcg
- Manganese: 2mg
- Chromium: 120mcg
- Molybdenum: 100mcg
How Many Bari Life Complete Bariatric Multivitamin Tablets Do I Take?
- Non-Surgical and Pre-Surgical Patients: 3 tablets/daily (spaced throughout the day)
- Adjustable Gastric Band: 3 tablets/daily (spaced throughout the day)
- Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy: 6 tablets/daily (3 in the morning & 3 in the evening OR 2 in the morning, 2 around lunchtime & 2 in the evening)
- Gastric Bypass: 6 tablets/daily (3 in the morning & 3 in the evening OR 2 in the morning, 2 around lunchtime & 2 in the evening)
- Duodenal Switch: 8 tablets/daily (3 in the morning, 2 around lunch & 3 in the evening OR 2 in the morning, 2 around lunch, 2 at dinner & 2 before sleep)
- The tablets are very easy to swallow when taken with enough water
- The easy swallow coating is not fully activated unless it has a few seconds in water
- Swish the tablet around with water so that the easy swallow coating is activated
- It doesn’t have to be water- it can be any fluid- water is great to keep you hydrated
- For maximum absorption, we recommend taking no more than 3 tablets in one sitting
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
You may also like
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/