Just One is a once-daily multivitamin with iron for bariatric patients who want to know they’re getting all of their nutrients without having to take handfuls of pills every day.
- One fast-dissolving pill per day
- Formulated based on the most recent ASMBS Nutritional Guidelines
- Designed specifically for gastric bypass and vertical sleeve gastrectomy patients
- Developed using the expertise of an entire team of Bariatric medical professionals
- Manufactured in an FDA inspected facility
Just One provides all of your multivitamin needs plus the recommended daily values for iron. Just One was formulated and developed by a team of Bariatric Medical Professionals with one goal: Help Bariatric patients get the nutrients they need to stay healthy.
Just one allows Gastric Bypass and Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy patients to get all of their multivitamin needs plus iron in one easy-to-swallow pill.
Inside one single pill, you get the ASMBS values for:
Over the years Bari Life learned when it comes to a bariatric vitamin regimen the simpler the better. That’s why they combined all of your Vitamin + Iron needs into one single pill for complete ease of use.
What makes Just One special?
- Bariatric Surgeon Seal of Approval: Bari Life is the only bariatric supplement company with an entire Bariatric Medical Team standing behind it. Just One was formulated in the offices of Dr. Stephen Boyce, leading bariatric surgeon in the country.
- 1 Pill Per Day: Just One provides bariatric patients their entire daily iron needs. Instead of separating everything out which creates a confusing and inconvenient schedule, Just One adds it in for complete ease of use.
- Vanilla Scented: Just One is coated in a mild vanilla scent so you never have to experience that awful “vitamin smell” that you hate so much. Each time you open the bottle you’ll be delighted, not disgusted.
- Easy Swallow Coating: Unlike most capsules that are available, Just One’s easy swallow coating turns the outside of the pill into a slippery surface that makes the pill easy to swallow even for “pill haters.”
Per the ASMBS Nutritional Guidelines, Bariatric Patients are recommended to take 1,200mg – 2,400mg of Calcium from Citrate daily depending on the procedure.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/