- Highest potency multi in the Bariatric Advantage Multivitamin line
- Capsule form is often preferred over chewable tablets for long-term supplementation by some bariatric surgery patients
- Delivers at least 200% DV of 13 key nutrients including critical fat-soluble vitamins A, D (3000 IU), E, and K, along with 45 mg of iron
- Provides a full complex of B vitamins with at least 200% DV including vitamin B1 (12 mg), vitamin B12 (1000 mcg), and folic acid (800 mg)
- Delivers at least 100% DV of 9 other essential nutrients including magnesium (400 mg) and 3 mg of copper as copper citrate which may be easier on the digestive system and may be preferred for bariatric surgery patients
- Utilizes only water-miscible form of vitamin D to support better nutrient absorption. Some bariatric surgery patients lack the necessary fat intake or do not completely absorb dietary fat that is necessary to adequately absorb ordinary supplement form of this fat-soluble vitamin
- Utilizes only vitamin D3, which is more bioactive and more effective than the D2 form
- Utilizes only natural source vitamin E
- Provides comprehensive trace mineral support delivering at least 100% DV for iodine, zinc, selenium in selenomethionine form which is the preferred form for the correction of deficiency along with copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum, and potassium
- Contains a unique phytonutrient blend
ASMBS and Bariatric Clinical Guidelines
- Gastric Bypass (RYGB/RNY), Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG/SG), and Duodenal Switch (DS) patients are recommended to take a high potency multi-vitamin providing 200% daily value of 2/3 of key nutrients essential for bariatric surgery patients and which include Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin K, Biotic, Folic Acid, Selenium, Iron, Zinc and Copper
- Quality absorbable form of nutrients should be used after bariatric surgery due to the absorption challenges of bariatric patients.
Key Features of Bariatric Advantage Ultra Multi with Iron:
- Provides 250% of your Daily Value of Iron per serving
- Rich in B vitamins (at least 200% of DV of each)
- Each serving provides 3,000 IU of vitamin D3
- High bio-availability ingredients for easier absorption
- Contains no starch, talc, waxes or chemical dyes
- Gluten Free
After weight loss surgery your ability to acquire vitamins and minerals from diet alone is severely compromised. In the case of those who have undergone gastric bypass surgery, gastric sleeve surgery or a duodenal switch procedure, intake restriction combined with substantial calorie malabsorption can lead to severe nutritional deficiencies if the patient does not take the proper amount of vitamin and mineral supplements.
Bariatric Advantage Ultra Multi Formula with Iron provides most of the vitamins and minerals individuals need after having experienced bariatric surgery. This advanced formula meets the latest nutritional guidelines from the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE), The Obesity Society (TOS) and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS). This potent formula provides 45 mg of Iron, 3000 IUs of Vitamin D3, a unique phytonutrient blend and 200% or more of the recommended daily allowance for B Vitamins as an assortment of other essential vitamins and minerals needed for a healthy lifestyle. With the exception of a calcium supplement, this formula should meet the needs of most post-surgery bariatric patients.
Free yourself from the clutter and expense of numerous nutritional supplements with the convenience of Bariatric Advantage Ultra Multi Formula with Iron.
SUGGESTED USE: Take 3 capsules once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
WARNING: Excess vitamin A intake, beta-carotene, or carotenoid forms excepted, may increase the risk of birth defects and may contribute to osteoporosis. Women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of vitamin A per day, beta-carotene, or carotenoid forms excepted unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or other symptoms, call your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is the leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
*Daily Value not established.
†Contains no more than 4% caffeine.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/