Now available from Bariatric Advantage – Ultra Solo. Bariatric Advantage's new once-per-day multivitamin is specifically formulated to help meet gastric sleeve and bypass patients’ vitamin and mineral needs. Ultra Solo has the highest amount of thiamin in a bariatric specialty once-per-day multivitamin. Designed especially for the bariatric patient and formulated with bioavailability in mind. Available with or without iron in chlorophyllin-colored capsules of vegetarian origin.
Each Bariatric Advantage Ultra Solo "One Per Day" Multivitamin without Iron capsule contains:
- 25 mg thiamin
- 3,000 IU vitamin D (from cholecalciferol)
- 500 mcg vitamin B12 (from methylcobalamin)
Bariatric Advantage Ultra Solo "One Per Day" Multivitamin without Iron capsule Highlights:
- Capsule form is often preferred over chewable tablets for long-term supplementation by some bariatric surgery patients
- Provides a full complex of B vitamins with at least 200% DV including vitamin B1 (25 mg), vitamin B12 (500 mcg), and folic acid (800 mg)
- Includes 2 mg of copper as copper citrate which may be easier on the digestive system and may be preferred for bariatric surgery patients
- Utilizes only water-miscible form of vitamin D to support better nutrient absorption. Some bariatric surgery patients lack the necessary fat intake or do not completely absorb dietary fat that is necessary to adequately absorb ordinary supplement forms of this fat-soluble vitamin
- Utilizes only vitamin D3, which is more bioactive and more effective than the D2 form
- Utilizes only natural source vitamin E
- Includes 120 mcg vitamin K
- Comprehensive trace mineral support delivering at least 100% DV for iodine, zinc, selenium in selenomethionine form which is the preferred form for the correction of deficiency along with copper, manganese, chromium, and molybdenum.
ASMBS and Bariatric Clinical Guidelines
- Gastric Bypass (RYGB/RNY), Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG/SG), and Duodenal Switch (DS) patients are recommended to take a high potency multivitamin that contains selenium and magnesium.
- Quality absorbable form of nutrients should be used after bariatric surgery due to the absorption challenges of bariatric patients.
SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 capsule once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
WARNING: Excess vitamin A intake may increase the risk of birth defects. Women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg of preformed vitamin A per day (vitamin A acetate) unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or other symptoms, call your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
* Daily Value not established.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/