Algae Based Calcium 1,000 mg Tablets with Magnesium, D3, and K2 - Certified Organic Whole Food & Certified Vegan! (90 Tablets) by BariatricPal Features:
- USDA Organic and Vegan Certified.
- 1,000mg Algae Calcium per serving, featuring Aquamin®; a premium, trademarked source of Icelandic mineralized red algae.
- 70mg Magnesium per serving.
- 25mcg Vitamin D3 sourced from organic algae.
- 100mcg Vitamin K2, from Natto, as menaquinone-7.
- 72 trace minerals to improve the absorption of calcium, including strontium, boron, and vanadium.
- Free of major food allergens.
- Contains NO: milk, egg, fish, shellfish, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy, or tree nuts.
- Whole Food, Non-GMO, Simple and Clean Excipients.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- 90 tablets per bottle.
- Calcium is recommended by the FDA for the prevention of osteoporosis.
- Aquamin® has been clinically shown to be superior to other forms of calcium for aiding bone growth, density, and tensile strength, and for reducing serum levels of calcium.
- Aquamin® has exhibited the ability for sufferers of osteoarthritis to reduce the use of Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) by up to 50%.
- Vitamin D3 effectively raises blood levels of vitamin D, a fat-soluble nutrient that helps support calcium absorption, and reduces the amount of calcium lost from the bone (bone resorption).
- Vitamin K2 increases the body’s formation of osteocalcin, which helps calcium bind to the bone matrix. The binding of calcium is critical to the growth and strength of bones.
- K2 deficiency exists in approximately 97% of Americans. Our Organic Plant Calcium contains an efficacious dose of K2, addressing this concern.
- Vitamin K2 also increases the formation of a protein (Matrix GLA-Protein) which regulates the amount of calcium present in arterial walls. This helps maintain the elasticity and overall health of arteries.
Other Ingredients: Organic agave inulin powder, organic tapioca dextrose, organic coating (organic tapioca maltodextrin, organic sunflower lecithin, organic palm oil, organic guar gum), silica, organic guar gum powder. Aquamin® is a registered trademark of MARIGOT LIMITED
Algae Based Calcium 1,000 mg Tablets with Magnesium, D3, and K2 - Certified Organic Whole Food & Certified Vegan! (90 Tablets) by BariatricPal is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.