Biotin is a member of the B-complex family of vitamins. Biotin is an essential cofactor in the metabolism of nutrients including carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids. Most notably, biotin has been used to support conditions related to blood sugar metabolism as well as fat metabolism. Biotin can also be manufactured by healthy gut bacteria, hence the importance of probiotics.
BariatricPal Biotin 5,000 mcg Easy Swallow Vegetarian Capsules use the highest quality USP-grade biotin available.
BariatricPal Biotin provides 5mg (5,000mcg) of high-quality, USP-grade biotin per serving in an easy-to-swallow capsule.
Biotin 5,000 mcg Easy Swallow Vegetarian Capsules (USP-Grade!) by BariatricPal Highlights:
- Provides 5mg (5,000mcg) per serving.
- Easy to swallow capsule.
- High-quality, USP-grade biotin.
- Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Biotin is an essential cofactor for glucokinase, a key enzyme involved in glucose metabolism and the synthesis of glycogen (storage form of glucose).
- Biotin, as a cofactor for chemical reactions involved in glucose metabolism, has been shown to help support glucose levels already in the normal range.
- Biotin is required for fatty acid synthesis and oxidation (“burning”). The deficiency of biotin has been linked to dry skin and hair as well as poor nail structure (brittle nails).
- Biotin has also been shown to promote normal, healthy nervous system function.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one(1) vegetarian capsule daily or, as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/