BariatricPal Calcium & Magnesium Vegetarian capsules feature highly bioavailable citrate forms of calcium and magnesium, the most bioavailable form of Vitamin D, K2, and the trace mineral boron.
The process of building and maintaining bone structure involves numerous biochemical and physiological processes. Osteoblasts and osteoclasts are the two primary types of bone cells involved in maintaining skeletal structure. Osteoblasts are responsible for bone mineralization (building new bone). Osteoclasts are responsible for secreting acid and enzymes that help dissolve “old” bone tissue into calcium and other components; some of which may be reused by the body. The balance of building and breaking down bone involves a complex interplay between various nutrients, hormones, and other biochemicals.
BariatricPal Calcium/Magnesium Vegetarian Capsules with D3, K2, and Boron formula is designed to provide the structural components, as well as help support the complex processes involved in building and maintaining a strong, healthy bone structure.
Calcium & Magnesium Vegetarian Capsules with D3, K2, and Boron by BariatricPal Highlights:
- Citrate forms of calcium and magnesium are water-soluble and highly bioavailable.
- Vitamin D3, the most bioavailable form of Vitamin D.
- Menaquinone-7 (K2) supports osteocalcin activity which binds calcium to the bone matrix.
- Trace mineral boron to support bone health.
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsule.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Supports bone growth, density, and strength.
- Calcium has been approved by the FDA for the prevention of osteoporosis.
- Calcium citrate and carbonate, two sources of calcium to help ensure normal, healthy bone structure.
- Magnesium citrate is a highly bioavailable form of magnesium and magnesium oxide contains a very high level of elemental magnesium. Both provide structural support for bone health, and magnesium is a cofactor for many important biochemical processes in the body.
- Vitamin D3 is the most effective form of vitamin D, a nutrient that helps support calcium absorption, and reduces the amount of calcium lost from the bone (bone resorption). Vitamin D plays many important roles in the body, several of which involve supporting bone health.
- Vitamin K helps activate osteocalcin, a protein secreted by osteoblasts that is involved in bone mineralization and calcium homeostasis. Vitamin K also helps maintain a healthy balance of calcium in the blood vessels, thereby helping ensure calcium remains in bone tissue.
- Boron is an essential trace mineral required for various hormonal processes that impact bone health and helps support the functions of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) vegetarian capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Calcium & Magnesium Vegetarian Capsules with D3, K2, and Boron by BariatricPal is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/