BariatricPal Easy Iron™ (25mg) is a highly absorbable iron supplement that is easy on your stomach!
Featuring patented Ferrochel® Iron from Albion Laboratories, with Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 in an easy-on-the-stomach vegetarian capsule.
Iron is a very important nutrient, yet studies show that iron deficiency continues to be one of the most common nutrient deficiencies worldwide. Iron is essential for the synthesis of healthy red blood cells. It is also involved in energy production and immune function.
The problem with many iron supplements on the market is that they often cause stomach upset, constipation, and sometimes nausea. We use the patented Ferrochel® form of iron. This form of iron is gentle on the stomach and has been shown to be better absorbed than other forms of iron. Ferrochel® has been shown in studies to increase and maintain blood levels of iron. Vitamin B-12 and folic acid are included for additional support in building healthy red blood cells.
Easy Iron™ (25mg) Capsules by BariatricPal Highlights:
- Patented Ferrochel® iron bisglycinate features iron chelated to the amino acid glycine.
- Manufactured by Albion Laboratories, a world leader in chelated minerals.
- 25 mg of elemental iron per capsule.
- Available in 90ct and 180ct bottles.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Enhanced absorption of iron without gastrointestinal side effects, such as constipation and nausea, which are typical of non-chelated iron supplements.
- Iron bisglycinate is shown in studies to be effective at increasing blood levels of iron.
- Iron is an essential trace mineral that is critical for energy production as part of the mitochondrial electron transport chain; part of the cell where ATP (energy) is synthesized.
- Iron is an important component of the antioxidant enzyme catalase, which helps neutralize peroxide radicals.
- Iron is essential for the synthesis of hemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying component of red blood cells. Iron helps ensure oxygen delivery to all cells.
- Iron is also needed for amino acid metabolism, collagen synthesis, and carnitine synthesis.
Contains: No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one(1) vegetarian capsule daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Easy Iron™ (25mg) Capsules by BariatricPal - Highly Absorbable & Easy On Your Stomach! is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/