Vitamin E is a collective name for a group of eight different compounds; alpha, beta, gamma, and delta-tocopherol, and alpha, beta, gamma, and delta-tocotrienol. Until recently, most vitamin E supplements only contained alpha-tocopherol – one of the most active forms of vitamin E. Several studies have been published that demonstrate the importance of consuming the entire family of vitamin E compounds, as they each have specific biochemical and physiological effects that benefit the body. BariatricPal Perfect E features the complete family of vitamin E compounds. It also contains the patented Tocomin® brand of tocotrienols. This brand of tocotrienols has been used in clinical studies and shown to be a superior source of complete tocotrienols.
Perfect E - Easy Swallow Vitamin E Softgels by BariatricPal Highlights:
- Contains 400 IU alpha-tocopherol.
- Mixed tocopherols including 400mg of gamma-tocopherol.
- Tocotrienols from Patented Tocomin® brand tocotrienols is a true full-spectrum palm tocotrienol complex with the highest ratio of alpha-, beta-, gamma, and delta-tocotrienols;
- Guaranteed non-GMO!
- Easy to swallow softgel.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Provides the synergistic benefits of all vitamin E compounds.
- Thousands of studies have been published demonstrating the benefits of alpha-tocopherol. Provides cardiovascular and antioxidant support.
- Unlike alpha-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol has the ability to protect against nitrogen-based free radicals.† This type of free radical plays an important role in diseases associated with chronic inflammation.
- Whereas alpha-tocopherol helps neutralize already formed free radicals, gamma-tocopherol helps reduce their production.
- High amounts of alpha-tocopherol have the ability to deplete the body of gamma-tocopherol; hence the importance of taking both.
- Tocotrienols have been shown to support normal, healthy cholesterol levels.
- Tocotrienols help support normal blood clotting.
- Normal, healthy cell growth is supported by tocotrienols.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel capsule daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Perfect E - Easy Swallow Vitamin E Softgels by BariatricPal is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
You may also like
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/