Vitamin E is a collective name for a group of eight different compounds; alpha, beta, gamma, and delta-tocopherol, and alpha, beta, gamma, and delta-tocotrienol. Until recently, most vitamin E supplements only contained alpha-tocopherol – one of the most active forms of vitamin E. Several studies have been published that demonstrate the importance of consuming the entire family of vitamin E compounds, as they each have specific biochemical and physiological effects that benefit the body. BariatricPal Perfect E features the complete family of vitamin E compounds. It also contains the patented Tocomin® brand of tocotrienols. This brand of tocotrienols has been used in clinical studies and shown to be a superior source of complete tocotrienols.
Perfect E - Easy Swallow Vitamin E Softgels by BariatricPal Highlights:
- Contains 400 IU alpha-tocopherol.
- Mixed tocopherols including 400mg of gamma-tocopherol.
- Tocotrienols from Patented Tocomin® brand tocotrienols is a true full-spectrum palm tocotrienol complex with the highest ratio of alpha-, beta-, gamma, and delta-tocotrienols;
- Guaranteed non-GMO!
- Easy to swallow softgel.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Provides the synergistic benefits of all vitamin E compounds.
- Thousands of studies have been published demonstrating the benefits of alpha-tocopherol. Provides cardiovascular and antioxidant support.
- Unlike alpha-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol has the ability to protect against nitrogen-based free radicals.† This type of free radical plays an important role in diseases associated with chronic inflammation.
- Whereas alpha-tocopherol helps neutralize already formed free radicals, gamma-tocopherol helps reduce their production.
- High amounts of alpha-tocopherol have the ability to deplete the body of gamma-tocopherol; hence the importance of taking both.
- Tocotrienols have been shown to support normal, healthy cholesterol levels.
- Tocotrienols help support normal blood clotting.
- Normal, healthy cell growth is supported by tocotrienols.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel capsule daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/