In addition to serving as a delivery system for the absorption of nutrients and the elimination of waste material, the intestinal tract also plays an important role in maintaining healthy immunity and providing resistance to pathogens. The GI tract is populated by billions of cells of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) which help us digest and absorb our food, maintain a healthy intestinal pH (acid content), protect us from pathogenic bacteria, and provide an environment conducive to the continued health of the intestinal tract.
BariatricPal Prebiotic & Probiotic 20 Billion CFU Gastrointestinal & Immune Health easy to swallow capsules formula offers a high potency of powerful probiotics that can effectively intervene in acute gastrointestinal and immune conditions and or help support long-term intestinal health. Making them the perfect probiotic for bariatric surgery patients.
BariatricPal Prebiotic & Probiotic 20 Billion CFU Gastrointestinal & Immune Health supplement promotes daily digestive health. Our natural probiotic and prebiotic helps the digestive system work better by promoting bowel regularity and reducing bloating and gas. Our prebiotic blend consists of FOS and Fiber Aid® that help support the growth of probiotics. Our 9 - strain probiotic was made to survive strong stomach acid so active probiotics make it to the intestine.
BariatricPal Prebiotic & Probiotic 20 Billion CFU Gastrointestinal & Immune Health Capsules are made with the highest potency formula to quickly reestablish healthy levels of probiotics in the GI tract. It is made with no preservatives, no artificial color or flavors, and is gluten-free. Formulated with 2 proprietary blends - containing Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, rhamnosus, and FiberAid®. Our natural probiotics have a long, shelf-stable life; we ensure our probiotics remain alive at room temperature until the expiration date.
Each high potency probiotic capsule contains a minimum of 20 billion CFU‡ per serving. This nine strain proprietary blend supports and nurtures good intestinal flora for a healthy digestive system.
Prebiotic & Probiotic 20 Billion CFU Gastrointestinal & Immune Health Capsules with FiberAid™ by BariatricPal Highlights:
- 9 probiotic strains from Danisco, a world leader in probiotic research and manufacturing.
- High potency at 20 billion viable cells per capsule.
- Bio-Enhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) ensures survivability in both low (acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments.
- The BEARS strains in this formula are designed to withstand the acid conditions present in the stomach during digestion without the need for an enteric coating.
- Danisco selects strains that have been cultivated under harsh conditions, and have developed the ability to adapt to extreme changes in the environment (“survival of the fittest”) i.e. pH, temperature.
- Probiotic strains are manufactured using a patented poly matrix preservation system, to preserve and ensure stability without the need for refrigeration.
- The prebiotic blend consists of FOS (food source for probiotics), and FiberAid® arabinogalactans that help support the growth of probiotics).
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Prebiotic & Probiotic 20 Billion CFU Gastrointestinal & Immune Health Capsules with FiberAid™ by BariatricPal Benefits:
- The 9 strains used in this formula have been studied for their ability to support gastrointestinal and immune health.
- High potency formula helps to quickly reestablish healthy levels of probiotics in the GI tract.
- Once established, a normal, healthy intestinal microflora helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
- Helps stimulate the growth of probiotics which have been diminished by the use of antibiotics.
Contains No salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule daily during meals or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Prebiotic & Probiotic 20 Billion CFU Gastrointestinal & Immune Health Capsules with FiberAid™ by BariatricPal is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/