BariatricPal Nacho Cheese Pasta might be what you’ve been looking for, with a creamy mix of parmesan, romano, and cheddar cheese and natural spices to wake up your taste buds. Each filling serving has 12 grams of protein-packed into only 130 calories and 17 grams of carbs. It’s a healthy meal ready in minutes using the stovetop or the microwave.
- 12 grams of protein
- 130 calories
- 10% of the daily value for calcium
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch, and gastric band patients
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Enjoy as a quick lunch, dinner, or snack
- Trans fat-free
- Aspartame free
7 X BariatricPal Protein Entree - Spicy Cheese ‘n Pasta Packets per Box
- Combine the contents of one packet and 5 ounces of HOT water in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes; stir.
- Continue cooking on HIGH (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes or until thick consistency. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed.)
- Combine the contents of one packet and 5 ounces of HOT water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
Ingredients: Soy Protein Concentrate, Pasta (Durum Semolina [From Wheat], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Romano, Cheddar and Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Cow’s and Sheep’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [Color]), Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Onions, Natural Flavor (Includes Beef), Whey, Buttermilk, Yeast Extract, Salt, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Caramel Color (Contains Sulfites), Disodium Phosphate, Safflower Oil, Yellow #5, Yellow #6.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/