Start your day off well, and you may be setting yourself up for a great day overall when it comes to healthy choices and weight loss.
If you ever skip your breakfast omelet because it’s too much fuss, you’ll never have to worry again. Each single serve packet is ready in minutes in the microwave or stovetop. All you need to add is water; we’ve already added the bell peppers, chiles, onions, and tomato paste. We even threw in some beta-carotene and turmeric for some antioxidant power. Ole!
Each omelet has 90 calories and 15 grams of protein, so having one for breakfast is about the best way you can start your day. Serve it on its own or with a little fruit or some avocado if you’re looking for a little extra fiber.
- 90 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- 50% of the daily value for vitamin C
- 25% of the daily value for vitamin A
- Suitable for the Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch, and gastric band patients
- A great breakfast, lunch, or snack
- Aspartame free
- Pour contents of one packet with 2.5oz to 3.5oz of water. Stir thoroughly with fork.
- Cook in a nonstick frying pan on medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Pour contents of one packet with 2.5oz to 3.5oz of water in a microwave safe bowl. Stir thoroughly with fork.
- Cook on High for approximately 1.5 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until desired consistency. (Time given is approximate, microwave ovens will vary.)
This Bariatricpal Protein Omelet variety pack includes a box of the following products:
- Bariatricpal Hot Protein Breakfast - Vegetable Omelet
- Bariatricpal Hot Protein Breakfast - Bacon and Cheese Omelet
Allergy Information: Contains milk, soy and egg. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/