BariatricPal Proti Diet Protein Chips 5 Flavor Variety Pack is the latest addition to a great line of weight loss bars, snacks, and wafers. They're an excellent source of fiber and protein. Each serving (1 bag) will provide you with 14-15 grams of protein together with 5-6 grams of fiber. These crispy and delicious chips have just 130 calories. They come in five fantastic flavors - Barbecue, Spicy Nacho Cheese, Sea Salt & Vinegar, Ranch, and Dill Pickle.
BariatricPal Proti Diet Protein Chips variety pack includes:
- BariatricPal Proti Chips - Barbecue
- BariatricPal Proti Chips - Sea Salt and Vinegar
- BariatricPal Proti Chips - Spicy Nacho Cheese
- BariatricPal Proti Chips - Ranch
- BariatricPal Proti Chips - Dill Pickle
- Enjoy as part of your sensible diet.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes wheat, eggs, peanuts, and tree nuts.
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping. We suggest that you omit any heavy items from your order if you're concerned about your chips arriving uncrushed.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/