Huge Flash Sale!
BariatricPal Superzymes is a multi-enzyme formula containing both animal and plant-derived enzymes - Pepsin, Bromelain, Papain, Ox bile extract, Pancreatin, and Betaine HCL.
Incomplete or partial digestion of foods can lead to uncomfortable side effects, and contribute to nutrient deficiencies. Symptoms such as intestinal gas, bloating, cramping, and heartburn are obvious, but poor absorption of nutrients can go unnoticed.
BariatricPal Superzymes Digestive Aid Tablets is a multi-enzyme formula containing both animal and plant-derived enzymes, designed to support normal, healthy digestion of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.
Superzymes Digestive Aid Tablets by BariatricPal Highlights:
- Contains betaine HCL, a form of hydrochloric acid.
- Provides pepsin, bromelain, and papain to help support protein digestion.
- Ox bile extract helps to emulsify fat, preparing it for digestion.
- Pancreatin is a combination of digestive enzymes that help to break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Betaine HCL is a mild form of hydrochloric acid which helps to support the digestive process, particularly the beginning of protein digestion before food moves on to the intestines.
- Betaine HCL helps eliminate potential pathogens found in foods and beverages.
- Aging and medications such as antacids can reduce the production and effectiveness of HCL, which may exacerbate digestive problems and other essential nutrients.
- HCL is especially important for the absorption of many nutrients including calcium, folic acid, B12, and iron.
- Besides nutrient deficiency, a reduction in HCL can slow down the digestive process, resulting in food remaining in the stomach for a longer period of time, often leading to digestive discomfort.
- Pepsin is an enzyme that begins the process of protein digestion in the stomach.
- This proteolytic enzyme is designed to function in an environment where there are a low pH and high acid content, such as the stomach.
- Bromelain is derived from pineapple and is a proteolytic enzyme that helps break down protein.
- Papain is derived from papaya and provides an array of proteolytic enzymes to support protein digestion.
- Ox bile extract helps to emulsify fat, which prepares it for digestion by fat-digesting enzymes (lipases).
- Pancreatin contains amylase for carbohydrate digestion, protease for protein digestion, and lipase for fat digestion. The combination of these digestive enzymes in pancreatin has been shown to provide significant support to the digestion and absorption of essential nutrients.
Contains: No dairy, yeast, wheat, soy, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Superzymes Digestive Aid Tablets by BariatricPal - Supports Digestive Enzymatic Activity is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
You may also like
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/