BariatricPal Ultra GI Cleanse Capsule is a synergistic combination of ingredients to target the underlying causes of common gastrointestinal problems and encourage regularity.
Gastrointestinal problems are common conditions that plague our society. Pharmacies and supermarkets offer a wide selection of products designed to provide temporary relief of symptoms, rather than address the underlying cause. The majority of gastrointestinal conditions are related to the typical American diet which focuses on highly processed and refined, high fat, high sugar, and low fiber foods. This type of diet results in poor digestive health which can lead to irregular bowel movements and the increased amount of time fecal matter comes in contact with the cells lining the intestinal tract.
Our Ultra GI Cleanse formula provides a synergistic combination of ingredients that help support normal, healthy bowel function, which in turn encourages the “regular” elimination of waste material. By encouraging “regularity”, this formula helps support overall health and wellness, which is oftentimes related to normal, healthy gastrointestinal function.
Ultra GI Cleanse Capsules by BariatricPal - Supports Colon Health and Elimination Highlights:
- A synergistic combination of plant extracts designed to support healthy intestinal function.
- Supports regularity without the use of harsh laxatives.
- Contains herbs with demulcent and carminative properties that soothe the mucosal lining.
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsules.
- 60 vegetarian capsules per bottle.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Cascara Sagrada helps to support smooth muscle contraction of the colon and facilitate the elimination of waste. It also has a toning and strengthening effect that can support normal bowel function.
- Aloe vera leaf contains compounds known as anthraquinone glycosides. Numerous studies have demonstrated the ability of these compounds to support normal colon function and stool consistency. Aloe not only supports the smooth muscle contraction of the colon but also provides a soothing demulcent effect on the lining of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Flaxseed provides the omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid. This fat has been shown to support a healthy inflammatory response. Flaxseed also provides a source of fiber and lignans, both of which benefit intestinal health.
- Marshmallow root is a demulcent which contains compounds that help soothe and protect the mucous lining of the intestinal tract.
- Peppermint contains compounds called carminatives. These compounds have been shown to have a “relaxing” effect on the smooth muscle that lines the intestinal tract and can provide support for normal, healthy intestinal function.
- Slippery Elm is another highly regarded demulcent that soothes the intestinal lining.
- Rhubarb benefits the muscles of the intestinal wall by supporting strength and overall function. As an astringent, this plant extract also helps to protect the lining of the colon.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take two(2) vegetarian capsules with 8oz of water prior to bedtime. One capsule may be added if desired. This product is not intended for regular use. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Ultra GI Cleanse Capsules by BariatricPal - Supports Colon Health and Elimination is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
You may also like
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/