BariatricPal Magnesium Powder - Certified Organic Whole Food & Certified Vegan! Features:
- Non-GMO and Vegan Certified.
- 350mg of magnesium per serving, sourced from Aquamin* collected from Pristine Irish Seawater & Icelandic Red Algae.
- Convenient effervescent drink mix that mixes easily in water.
- Highly absorbable and fast-acting.
- Free of major food allergens.
- Contains NO: sugar, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
- Whole Food, Simple, and Clean Excipients.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- 70 servings per container.
- Magnesium is a cofactor for well over 300 biochemical reactions.
- Magnesium is required for nutrient metabolism and energy production, muscle function and relaxation, and works synergistically with calcium.
- Magnesium is also essential for maintaining normal, healthy blood pressure, and is required for the synthesis of DNA and RNA, cell membrane function, and the activity of hormones, neurotransmitters, and other cellular regulators.
Other Ingredients: Citric acid, natural flavor, organic stevia extract powder (Reb A). Aquamin® is a registered trademark of MARIGOT LIMITED.
Magnesium Powder - Certified Organic Whole Food & Certified Vegan! (70 Servings) by BariatricPal is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.