The BariWare Portion8 Deluxe Starter Kit is a portion-control plate designed for the Bariatric patient. Portion sizes are adjustable from 1-4 oz in each bowl.
This BariWare Portion8 Deluxe Starter Kit includes:
- A copy of Portion8 Living, the book that in addition to 70 great recipes, is your guide to Living Great with Portion8.
- One Portion8 Plate in either Brilliant Blue, Perfect Pink, Gentleman's Gray or Going Green
- Each Portion8 Plate comes with three sizers and a spork and knife set.
- One Portion8 insulated tote is the perfect fit for your Portion8 Plate when you need to eat on the go!
- One ice pack to keep your food chilled in your insulated tote.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.