The world's first 2-in-1 Breath & Gut Freshener.
The NUDE MINT has two capsules. The outer capsule dissolves in the mouth in 3 seconds, and releases the mint extract to cleanse the mouth and tongue. The inner capsule is then swallowed, releasing the inner mint extract in the gut, freshening the gut.
This delivery mechanism allows for instant fresh breath in the mouth. Because the inner capsule is able to travel to the gut and only activates when it reaches the gut, it works directly to cleanse the gut which is the root of 'return odor', hence this 5mm mint capsule can provide instant fresh breath that lasts up to 3 hours.
This Variety Pack includes the following:
- Breath & Gut Freshener Mint by NUDE - Lemon Drop
- Breath & Gut Freshener Mint by NUDE - Berry Kiss
- Breath & Gut Freshener Mint by NUDE - Mad Melon
- Breath & Gut Freshener Mint by NUDE - Citrus Squeeze
- Breath & Gut Freshener Mint by NUDE - Sexy Spearmint
- Breath & Gut Freshener Mint by NUDE - Ice Shot
Instant Fresh Breath
Activates in just 3 seconds
Prevents Foul Burp Odor from The Gut
Inner capsule dissolves in the gut and freshens the upper GI tract
Health & Safety Guaranteed
Made in GMP certified pharmaceutical grade facilities
Product of Japan
Made in Japan with proprietary patented technology
Breath & Gut Freshener Mint by NUDE - Variety Pack Highlights:
- Sugar Free
- Keto Friendly
- Gluten Free
- Zero Calories
- Zero Carbs
- Supports digestion
- GMP Certified
- Recyclable container
- Made in Japan
- 30 capsules in 1 pack
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Cold Pack Service to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cold pack service only guarantees 36 hours of protection. Unfortunately, Netrition cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.