This Vitamin A supplement is 100% retinyl palmitate and provides patients with a therapeutic dose of 3,000 mcg or 7,500 mcg of dry, water miscible vitamin A in a small, easy to swallow capsule.
- Take one capsule daily or as directed, as a dietary supplement
- Appropriate for: All Patients as Directed by a Physician
Formulation:Water-Miscible Vitamin A (WM): We utilize a dry, water-miscible form of vitamin A to further enhance absorption. This means that this nutrient does not need to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike many fat-soluble vitamins included in other brands.
- Excess vitamin A intake, beta-carotene or carotenoid forms excepted, may increase the risk of birth defects and may contribute to osteoporosis. Women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU (3,000 mcg) of vitamin A per day, beta-carotene or carotenoid forms excepted, unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
- If you are experiencing persistent nausea, vomiting, GI upset, or other symptoms contact your healthcare provider immediately.
- Adult Use Only unless recommended by a healthcare provider.
- Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based on each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.