L-Glutamine is a “conditionally” essential amino acid. The average healthy person can usually make enough glutamine to meet biological needs. A shortage of glutamine may arise when there is a disease, injury, or other physiological abnormality that increases the body’s requirement for glutamine. Glutamine is essential for the metabolism, structure, and function of the gastrointestinal tract and its associated immune component. Glutamine serves as a major source of fuel for the cells that line the intestinal tract, helping to maintain their normal, healthy function. Immune cells require glutamine to help function properly. During times of physical stress and disease, i.e. lifting weights; cancer, severe burns, and an individual’s requirement for glutamine increases dramatically. Providing the body with glutamine as L-Glutamine helps maintain lean muscle mass, helps the healing process, and supports the body during all types of physical stress.
Clean Fit L-Glutamine Powder by Netrition Features:
- Our L-glutamine is the highest quality, pharmaceutical grade, freeform L-glutamine available.
- It comes in a convenient powder form, which makes it easy to take the higher doses required by many individuals.
- Freeform L-glutamine 4,500mg per teaspoon
Clean Fit L-Glutamine Powder by Netrition Benefits:
- L-glutamine is known as a conditionally essential amino acid, meaning that the body is capable of making it, but in certain conditions and disease states, the body can’t make enough to meet biological requirements.
- L-glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in the blood and serves as a major source of fuel for the cells that line the intestinal tract.
- L-glutamine is essential for a normal, healthy immune system (of which about 1/3 resides in the GI tract), and during infection glutamine requirements increase.
- During trauma, glutamine requirements increase several-fold. If requirements are not met, the body will begin to breakdown muscle tissue (high glutamine content) as a source of glutamine. This is one of the reasons why severe trauma and or illness result in a significant loss of mean muscle mass and body weight.
- Higher amounts of L-glutamine must be provided during trauma or illness in supplemental form, as it is difficult to get the necessary amounts through diet alone.
Contains: No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one scoop in eight ounces of water, one (1) to three (3) times daily, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Clean Fit L-Glutamine Powder by Netrition is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.