For a made-without-dairy upgrade to your morning routine, reach for Collagen & MCT Creamer by BariatricPal in Vanilla! Packed with 10g of collagen per serving and MCTs from coconut milk powder, this morning staple ensures a peppy start to any day.
Our Collagen Peptides Creamer provides 10g of Grass-Fed, Non-GMO hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides per serving, with an additional 2g of keto-friendly organic MCT oil from coconuts. Available in a vanilla flavor enhanced with pea-protein powder for extra creaminess. Mixes instantly into your favorite hot beverage and contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, preservatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is the main component of connective tissue. It is the tough, fibrous protein in hair, nails, tendons, ligaments, and skin. Collagen helps preserve the elastin in the skin, helping it to stay toned and supple, and collagen also gives tendons and ligaments their toughness. As we age, our body begins producing less collagen, which is one reason why skin starts to sag and joints become achy. Our Collagen Peptides Powder is hydrolyzed and contains types 1 & 3 collagen which supports skin, muscles, and bone health. *Hydrolyzed collagen is easier to absorb, allowing the amino acids to be utilized more efficiently. Collagen Peptides Powder is rich in the amino acids glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and alanine which help promote collagen synthesis in our body.
Vanilla Collagen & MCT Creamer by BariatricPal Highlights:
- 10g Collagen Peptides per serving.
- Grass-fed & pasture-raised bovine collagen.
- Hydrolyzed type 1 & 3 Collagen.
- Contains 2g of Organic Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT).
- Non-GMO with simple and clean excipients.
- Flavors coffee or your favorite hot beverage.
- Mixes instantly.
- Contains No dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Vanilla Collagen & MCT Creamer by BariatricPal Benefits:
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response.
- Supports joint repair, function, and mobility.
- May support health of the lining of the intestinal tract.
- Strengthens connective tissue and helps aid recovery from physical stress or trauma.
- Strengthens extracellular matrix and helps to form fibroblasts to create new skin cells.
- Helps to strengthen and firm elastin in the dermis layer of skin, providing an anti-aging effect.
- MCTs are a good energy source, providing energy without the sugar-spiking effect of many carbohydrates.
Other Ingredients: Acacia powder, calcium carbonate, pea protein powder, natural flavor, silica, stevia extract powder (Reb A). Does not contain dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.