Made from one simple ingredient, BariatricPal Collagen Peptides are neutral in flavor and are great for adding to water, coffee, smoothies, recipes, and more. Our peptides are easily digestible, mixed in hot or cold liquids, and can be taken at any time of day.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is the main component of all connective tissues. It is the tough, fibrous protein in hair, nails, tendons, ligaments, and skin. Collagen provides the infrastructure of the musculoskeletal system, which is essential for mobility. As we age, our body begins producing less collagen, which is one reason why skin starts to sag and joints become achy. Numerous studies show that collagen strengthens bones, joints, and ligaments, in addition to helping reduce joint pain and stiffness.
BariatricPal Collagen Peptides Powder provides 20mg of Grass-Fed, Non-GMO bovine collagen per serving, with no sweeteners, flavors, gluten, dairy, or soy.
Unflavored & Unsweetened Collagen Peptides Powder by BariatricPal Highlights:
- 20g Collagen Peptides per serving
- Grass-fed bovine collagen
- Hydrolyzed type 1 & 3 Collagen
- Mixes instantly
- No Gluten
- No Dairy
- No Soy
- No fillers
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Collagen Peptides Powder (Unflavored, Hydrolyzed Type 1 & 3, Grass Fed) - Skin, Hair, Nail & Joint Support by BariatricPal Benefits:
- Helps to strengthen and firm elastin in the dermis layer of skin, providing an anti-aging effect.
- Strengthens extracellular matrix and helps to form fibroblast to create new skin cells.
- Helps to improve the recovery time in healing wounds, cuts, or burns on the skin.
- Supports a healthy inflammation response, helping to reduce inflammation in those with autoimmune diseases.
- Supports joint function and mobility, helping to improve the range of motion.†
- Strengthens connective tissue and helps aid recovery from physical stress or trauma.
- May help improve overall joint mobility, agility, and strength in those with Arthritis.
- Helps to fight against free-radical damage in the skin, protecting melanocytes which support even pigmentation.
- Helps to improve digestion by stimulating stomach acids, repairing the lining of the intestinal tract, and also aiding in the absorption of nutrients.
- Add one(1) level scoop to 8-10oz of chilled water or preferred beverage in a shaker cup.
- Mix for about 5 seconds.
- Drink and enjoy a shake each day.
Contains: No sugar, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy corn, artificial colors or flavors.
Collagen Peptides Powder (Hydrolyzed Type 1 & 3, Grass Fed) Skin, Hair, Nail & Joint Support by BariatricPal - Unflavored & Unsweetened is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/