The Discovery Pack Smart Fork and Knife Set by Slow Control is efficient for slowing down and chewing more...
The Discovery Pack by Slow Control contains:
- A Smart Fork
- A Matching Knife
The Smart Fork by Slow Control helps to naturally adopt the right eating and chewing tempo.
- Better chewing for a better digestion
- Weight loss
- The pleasure of savoring one’s meal
Eat more slowly and masticate more!
The Smart Fork by Slow Control detects when you bring food into your mouth. If you eat too fast, the spoon warns you discreetly. Without any effort, in a natural and pleasant way, you will eat less, chew more and better appreciate your meal.
So easy with Slow Control, so difficult on your own!
Since eating is repeated every day since childhood, automatisms appear. With modern life these automatisms tend to be too fast. The Smart Fork by Slow Control detects when the automatism is taking the lead and reactivates your consciousness with a discreet signal. It is so difficult to succeed alone, and so easy with Slow Control.
The Benefits of Eating Slowly:
- Chewing: The more you chew, the less you eat.
- Digestive Surgery: Speed before and after surgery
- Metabolic syndrome: Eating fast is a risk factor
- Acid Reflux: The faster you eat, the more reflux (risk of GERD).
- Diabetes: Eating fast is very significantly involved in the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Weight: Fast eaters are gaining more weight compared to slow eaters.
- The Smart Fork by Slow Control is effectient at slowing down fast eaters.
- The Smart Fork by Slow Control improves chewing of the bolus before ingestion.
- The Smart Fork by Slow Control is efficient to lose weight.
- Efficient at slowing down fast eaters
- Improves chewing of the bolus before ingestion
- Efficient to lose weight
How does Smart Fork by Slow Control work?
The Smart Fork by Slow Control uses capacitive detection technology. The head of the Fork will detect contact with the mouth. When you eat with a Fork (or a Fork), the food will go through your mouth and your lips will, therefore, touch the spoonhead. When the head of the spoon detects contact with the mouth, a calculator checks whether the time elapsed since the last bite is sufficient.
- If the interval between two successive bites is sufficient: the Fork says nothing.
- If the interval between two bites is too short: the Fork warns the user.
- Possibly, a light signal can also guide the user to tell him if the time is well respected to take the next bite.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.