Do you ever feel as though you are in a fog? Do you sometimes have trouble concentrating on a task? Is it ever difficult to focus because you have so much to do and think about? With so much going on, and so many possible sources of distractions and stress, many people need a little extra help.
Suboptimal nutrition can be a factor in situations such as having trouble paying attention, having difficulty thinking, and being easily distracted. The Focus and Clarity Patch has a range of essential vitamins and minerals that are involved in brain and neurological health, as well as popular herbals with a history of use in these situations.
Because of the role of B vitamins in energy metabolism and nerve function, the Focus and Clarity Patch has vitamins B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B7 (biotin), B9 (folic acid), and B12 (methylcobalamin). Omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin C are essential for brain, nerve, and immune health, and some studies have looked at possible links between vitamin D and ADHD. With Ginkgo Biloba, ginseng, 5- HTP, and more, the Focus and Clarity Patch hits on a range of supplements that many believe to improve cognitive function and focus.
Focus and Clarity Patch:
- May support normal cognitive function*
- May help maintain a normal state of stimulation*
- May support normal brain health and neurotransmitter function*
- May reduce cellular oxidative damage*
Focus and Clarity Patch offers:
- A convenient way to get nutrients without risking stomach discomfort from absorption.
- Ginkgo, ginseng, and 5-HTP
- B vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids
At PatchAid, we support total health. We see the human body as the complex, interactive system that it is, with ever-changing components that affect each other. You can see this holistic philosophy reflected in our patches when you see that PatchAid patches contain more nutrients per patch than other brands.
Another PatchAid difference is the value we deliver to our customers. Our patches come with clear backing for a clear reason: it works. Other brands come with a white paper backing that can stick to the patch and damage the patch when you try to peel off the backing. Our patches come with a clear backing designed specifically to make sure every patch is usable, every time.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare provider's recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Focus and Clarity Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
All patches are free of Artificial Dyes, Casein, Corn, Colors, Dairy, Egg, Fillers, Flavorings, Gluten, GMO’s, Latex, MSG, Peanuts, Preservatives, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts and Wheat.