Are you ready to take your weight loss to the next level? If you are committed to eating right and exercising, you deserve to get the most from your efforts. It may be time to consider the Natural Weight Loss Enhancer Patch. It contains vitamins and other natural ingredients that may affect metabolism, energy levels, and overall health.
First up are vitamins B9 (folic acid) and B12. These vitamins are essential for your body to produce healthy red blood cells that carry oxygen to your cells. If you develop a deficiency of either of these vitamins, you can feel tired or have shortness of breath - and that’s not what you want when you are trying to exercise to burn calories for weight loss!
The Natural Weight Loss Enhancer Patch also contains natural ingredients to support your weight loss efforts. Kelp and blue-green algae have been taken to lose weight and lower cholesterol and blood sugar. Bromelain is a natural enzyme in pineapple that is known for reducing soreness, and apple cider vinegar is an antimicrobial agent.
Natural Weight Loss Enhancer Patch:
- May help maintain normal energy levels*
- May support normal red blood cell formation*
- May promote heart and nerve health*
- May promote healthy muscle recovery after exercise*
Natural Weight Loss Enhancer offers:
- A stress-free way to support weight loss along with diet and exercise.
- No worries about timing your supplements around meals.
- No chance of an upset stomach due to nutrient absorption.
Natural Weight Loss Enhancer Contains:
- Contains blue-green algae and kelp
- With vitamins B9 and B12 for normal energy levels.
- Includes apple cider vinegar extract
At PatchAid, we support total health. We see the human body as the complex, interactive system that it is, with ever-changing components that affect each other. You can see this holistic philosophy reflected in our patches when you see that PatchAid patches contain more nutrients per patch than other brands.
Another PatchAid difference is the value we deliver to our customers. Our patches come with clear backing for a clear reason: it works. Other brands come with a white paper backing that can stick to the patch and damage the patch when you try to peel off the backing. Our patches come with a clear backing designed specifically to make sure every patch is usable, every time.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
*The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Natural Weight Loss Enhancer Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
All patches are free of Artificial Dyes, Casein, Corn, Colors, Dairy, Egg, Fillers, Flavorings, Gluten, GMO’s, Latex, MSG, Peanuts, Preservatives, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts and Wheat.