Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that has many important functions in the body including antioxidant activity, support of normal, healthy collagen, synthesis of neurotransmitters such as serotonin, carnitine production and the support of normal, healthy immune function. PureWay-C® is a scientifically advanced form of vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to lipid metabolites such as fatty acids, esters, and fatty alcohols to enhance digestion, absorption, cellular uptake and retention as well as utilization of essential vitamin C in the body. The increased cellular uptake and retention of vitamin C results in enhanced vitamin C functions.
Pureway C 500Mg Caps 120's by Netrition Features:
- Contains vitamin C bound to lipid metabolites.
- This form is able to enhance the absorption and utilization of vitamin C.
- Added calcium to create a non-acidic, “GI friendly” delivery system.
- Synergistic benefits of citrus bioflavonoid complex.
- Also available in 500mg and 1,000mg tablets.
Pureway C 500Mg Caps 120's by Netrition Benefits:
- PureWay-C® allows vitamin C to more efficiently pass through the cell membrane, be retained and utilized by individual cells for all vitamin C related functions.
- Numerous studies show the benefits of Pureway-C® over other forms of vitamin C, including calcium ascorbate and ascorbic acid in regards to:
- 2-hour cellular uptake higher with Pureway-C®.
- cellular uptake and retention over a 24 hr time period higher with Pureway-C®.
- Due to better absorption and retention, studies demonstrate vitamin C functions are enhanced including:
- support of wound healing activities
- immune system support
- promoting healthy levels of c-reactive protein (a marker of inflammation) and oxidized LDL (a risk factor for heart disease)
- antioxidant activity
- Comparative studies using PureWay-C® show significantly greater antioxidant activity over other forms of vitamin C.
- Citrus bioflavonoids help enhance the biological benefits of vitamin C.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule, one (1) to two (2) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Pureway C 500Mg Caps 120's by Netrition is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.