RxSugar® is the World’s Best Tasting, Healthiest, Plant-Based Sugar. Real, healthy sugar!
RxSugar® is Sugar Reimagined®
Delicious, Zero Aftertaste, Zero Calories, Zero Net Carbs, Zero Glycemic.
RxSugar®. There Is No Substitute.™
- ZERO CALORIES, ZERO NET CARBS & ZERO GLYCEMIC: RxSugar is made from a rare and delicious Non-GMO Project Verified plant-based natural sugar with 0 calories, 0 net carbs, and 0 glycemic per serving
- NO AFTERTASTE, NO SIDE EFFECTS, JUST SWEETNESS: With no bad aftertaste and no stomachache, RxSugar is a great-tasting replacement for cane sugar, zero-calorie sweeteners, artificial sweeteners, sugar substitutes, and sugar alternatives
- CLEAN & FUNCTIONAL SUGAR: Non-GMO Project Verified, Safe for People Living with Diabetes, Keto Certified, Grain-Free Gluten-Free Certified, FODMAP Friendly Certified, Vegan, Kosher Certified, Halal Certified, Paleo, and Primal Friendly
- CONVENIENT RESEALABLE 1 LB. CANISTER: Contains 45, 2.5 tsp. (10g) servings for baking and cooking or sweetening tea, coffee, shakes and smoothies, functional beverages, food, fruit, yogurt, and more
- DISSOLVES QUICKLY: RxSugar is an ideal coffee sweetener, tea sweetener, or shake sweetener—it's a great alternative to a stevia sweetener or monk fruit sweetener, as well as aspartame, sucralose, saccharin, and other zero-calorie sweeteners
- Zero Aftertaste
- Zero Calories
- Zero Net Carbs
- Zero Glycemic Impact
- Zero Sugar Spikes!
- RxSugar® is the First natural sugar clinically proven to support weight management, body fat reduction and promote normal lipid profiles with 90% fewer Calories than Traditional Sugar, Zero Net Carbs & Zero Glycemic.
- RxSugar® is Unique and, per the FDA, not included on the Nutrition Facts label as a Sugar or Added Sugar as it is not metabolized by the body in the same way as table sugar and does not meaningfully impact blood sugar
- RxSugar® is the Best tasting, cleanest, and most functional alternative to traditional sugar. Use daily in coffee, tea, protein shakes and add liberally to sweeten cereal, granola, yogurt, and any other food or beverage
- RxSugar® is the Only patented, natural crystal version that is non-GMO Certified and Tested, Keto Approved, FODMAP Friendly, Kosher, Halal and naturally Vegan, Gluten-free, Grain-free, Soy-free and Cholesterol-free
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.