The liver is a complex organ with a variety of functions. It plays a major role in the detoxification of endotoxins (metabolically produced) and xenobiotics (environmental). Detoxification is a process that involves several different organs and occurs primarily in the liver. The liver achieves this through two distinct phases whereby it prepares the toxins for excretion. Some toxins are excreted through the bile, and others through the kidneys. In phase 1, toxins are transformed into intermediate compounds which are then neutralized by phase 2 enzymes making them easier for the body to excrete.
Ultra Liver Support & Detox Vcaps 60's by Netrition Features:
- Comprehensive liver support formula, containing a synergistic combination of B-vitamins, minerals, botanicals, and other nutraceuticals.
- Contains milk thistle and other standardized extracts such as turmeric, artichoke, and picrorhiza.
- Contains SelenoExcell® and NAC for glutathione peroxidase and glutathione production, respectively. SelenoExcell® is the most researched form of selenium.
- Provides methyl donors folic acid, B12, and choline.
- Contains the antioxidants alpha-lipoic acid and vitamin C.
Ultra Liver Support & Detox Vcaps 60's by Netrition Benefits:
- Milk Thistle extract has been documented in many scientific studies to provide support to the liver. It helps protect liver cells from toxins, and helps support liver detoxification processes.
- Contains vitamin B6 which is integral to amino acid and glucose metabolism in the liver.
- Folic acid, B12, and choline are methyl donors. All of these nutrients help contribute methyl groups to support liver detoxification.† This process makes toxins easier to excrete.
- NAC serves as a precursor for the synthesis of glutathione in the liver. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant, which, along with vitamin C and other nutrients, helps provide antioxidant support to the liver. Glutathione also helps support liver detoxification processes.
- Choline helps support fat metabolism in the liver, which helps support healthy liver function.
- Selenium as SelenoExcell® helps support glutathione peroxidase (powerful antioxidant enzyme) activity.
- The active curcuminoids in turmeric have been shown to be powerful antioxidants, and also help support normal, healthy liver detoxification.
- Picrorhiza kurroa extract as Picroliv® from Sabinsa has been shown in studies to support healthy liver function.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant and studies show it to be a powerful protector of normal, healthy liver function.
- Artichoke and boldo extract help support the production and excretion of bile, which is one way the body excretes toxins.
- Burdock root, dandelion, and yellow dock have traditionally been used as “cleansing” herbs which help to support liver, gall bladder, and kidney elimination processes.
Contains: No sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) vegetarian capsules daily or as directed by a health professional. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Ultra Liver Support & Detox Vcaps 60's by Netrition is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.