Vitamin D, often called the “sunshine vitamin”, is really a hormone that has been categorized as a vitamin. Only a few foods naturally contain vitamin D, including fatty fish and cod liver oil. Fortified foods such as milk and cereal are the major dietary sources of vitamin D, but is estimated that 40% of the U.S. population is vitamin D deficient. Therefore, supplementing the diet with extra vitamin D is essential for optimal health.
Vitamin D-3 1000IU Softgels 250's by Netrition Features:
- Contains vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol), a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin D.
- Sourced from lanolin (a vegetarian source of Vitamin D).
- Delivered as an easy to swallow soft gel capsule.
- Also available in a liquid form providing 2000 IU per drop in a base of safflower oil, olive oil, and organic virgin coconut oil, with added vitamin E to maintain freshness and stability.
- Gluten free.
Vitamin D-3 1000IU Softgels 250's by Netrition Benefits:
- Vitamin D is essential for calcium and phosphorus absorption and utilization.
- Stimulates osteoblast (bone producing cell) activity, which helps maintain bone density and strength.
- Stimulates the synthesis of osteocalcin, an important protein involved in bone formation.
- Helps maintain adequate blood calcium levels which help support cellular metabolic processes, cardiovascular and neuromuscular/neurological functions.
- Vitamin D is important for normal, healthy cell growth and function.
- Helps support normal, healthy insulin secretion.
- Vitamin D helps support healthy immune function.
Contains: No sugar, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel capsule daily, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Vitamin D-3 1000IU Softgels 250's by Netrition is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.