Vitamin K is found in two primary forms: Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) and Vitamin K2 (menaquinone). There are a few different menquinones, such as menaquinone 4 and menaquinone 7. The main difference between these forms is that K2 as menaquinone 7 is absorbed at a much higher rate than K1 and remains in the body 36 times longer (allowing it to move beyond the liver into other tissues); whereas K1 is primarily utilized by the liver to make blood clotting factors. In addition to other roles, Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) is essential for healthy, strong bones and for supporting arterial health.
Vitamin K2 Vcaps 60's by Netrition Features:
- Menaquinone-7 is the most efficacious form of Vitamin K for bone and cardio health.
- The 45mcg dosage is the recommendation of leading vitamin K2 researchers. This dosage was also the highest consumption level of the patients in the landmark Rotterdam study: 50% reduction in deaths from cardiovascular disease.
- Menaquinone-7 is made from an all-natural food source (fermented soy).
- Vegetarian product (including the capsule).
Vitamin K2 Vcaps 60's by Netrition Benefits:
- Vitamin K2 helps activate (turn-on) osteocalcin.
- Osteocalcin helps to build new bone matrix by aiding the binding of calcium.
- Vitamin K2 is important in the maintenance of bone mineral content and bone strength.
- Vitamin K2 helps activate (turn-on) MGP, which is responsible for regulating the amount of calcium that accumulates in arterial walls.
- Vitamin K2 supports the integrity of arterial walls through the regulation of calcium in the body.
- Vitamin K2 helps support the health and elasticity of arterial walls.
Contains: No salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: Adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule daily at mealtime, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Vitamin K2 Vcaps 60's by Netrition is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.
Serving Per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.