- 2 cups All-Purpose Low Carb Flour Mix
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 2 cups Splenda, granulated (or your favorite low carb sweetener)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cans Nestle Media Crema
- 1 cup Splenda, granulated (or your favorite low carb sweetener)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, combine flour mix, Splenda, cocoa, oil, and eggs. Beat on medium speed until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Reserve 1 1/2 cups of crumb mixture and press the remaining crumbs firmly on the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
In a medium bowl, beat crema, Splenda, and peanut butter until smooth, and spread over crumb crust. Sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
Bake 25 - 30 minutes. Let cool and cut into bars.