🌟 Introducing a Culinary Star: Prima Life's High-Protein Pancakes, Exclusively at Netrition 🌟
Gone are the days of sacrificing flavor for nutrition! We present Prima Life's High-Protein (13g) Pancakes with luscious creamy fillings, a UK sensation now exclusively available in the US through Netrition. These protein pancakes are a dream come true for anyone looking to keep up with their protein intake without giving up the joys of indulgent snacking.
Start your mornings or energize your afternoons with mouthwatering creamy fillings, available initially in the US in classic chocolate and decadent caramel. And stay tuned; we're in the works of bringing even more delightful flavors to your plate! The contrast of a fluffy pancake and its creamy core delivers an exquisite taste and texture that will tantalize your palate.
Unbeatable Nutritional Profile
- Protein-Packed: Each 55g pancake packs a robust 13g of protein to help fuel your day.
- Low-Fat: With just 2.9g of fat, these pancakes fit seamlessly into any well-balanced diet.
- Carb-Conscious: Containing only 13g of carbohydrates.
- Low-Sugar & Calorie: Sweet without the sin—only 3.1g of sugar and 169 calories per serving.
Quality You Can Trust
British Excellence: Proudly made in the heart of Wyre Forest, home to one of Europe's largest dairy companies, and one of Britain's largest remaining ancient woodlands.
Freshness Guaranteed: Baked daily to ensure you receive the most delicious and fresh pancakes possible.
Suitable for All
- Vegetarian-Friendly: Enjoy guilt-free indulgence, suitable for vegetarians.
Ingredients and Allergens
- Batter: Wheat flour, Milk Protein, Egg, Sugar, Whole milk Powder, Glycerine, Starch, Vegetable oil, Baking powder, Vanillin, Sucralose, Salt, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
- Filling: Water, Sugar, Vegetable oil, Modified starch, Skimmed cocoa powder, Dextrose, Fructose, Soya Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavoring, Potassium Sorbate, Acidity regulator: Gluconodeltalacone.
Allergen Warning: Contains Milk and Egg. May contain traces of Gluten, Soy, and Nuts.
- Serving Size: 1 Pancake (55g)
- Servings Per Pack: 1
- Energy: 613kJ/ 169 Kcal
- Fat: 2.9g (Saturates 0.7g)
- Carbohydrates: 13.1g (Sugars 3.1g)
- Protein: 13g
- Salt: 0.12g
Nutritional facts and ingredients may vary slightly between flavors.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Nutrition facts data not found for selected product.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The tryptophan in the product is naturally occurring.
This product may contain traces of nuts.
Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains Phenylalanine.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact us
SmartPoints® values are calculated by Netrition, Inc. and are for informational purposes only. Netrition, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers®. Weight Watchers® is the registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints® is a trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.