- 1/2 cup bottled spring water
- 1/2 cup warm Hood Calorie Countdown Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 cup wheat protein isolate 8000
- 1 3/8 cup Carbquik
- 1 1/8 cup + 3/4 cup wheat protein isolate 5000
- 1/8 cup Resistant Wheat Starch 70
- 1 Tbsp. Carb Counters Thick It Up Low Carb Thickener
- 1/8 cup Splenda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 packet rapid rise yeast
Makes 2 12" pizzas. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Combine all of the dry ingredients in a glass mixing bowl except for 3/4 cup wheat protein isolate 5000.
Put the wet ingredients in an electric mixing bowl. With the paddle, mix the wet ingredients for about 1 minute on low, then add the dry ingredients. Mix until well combined.
Change the paddle for the dough hook and knead with the hook for 8 - 10 minutes, adding the 3/4 cup wheat protein isolate 5000 as needed to make a rollable dough. (Note: It's ok to refrigerate for a few hours if you don't need the dough right away.)
Let dough rise for at least 45 minutes. Split dough in half to make two pizza crusts. Stretch dough out onto a 12" pizza pan, top with your favorite toppings. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes.