- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini (sliced into thin rounds)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Low Carb Flour Mix (or any low carb flour you prefer)
- 1/4 cup low carb bread crumbs (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook ground chicken and onions in a skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain.
Mix chicken / onions with parmesan cheese and tranfer to a 9 or 10 inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Top with 1/3 of cheddar cheese and set aside.
Place the zucchini slices in skillet and stir fry over medium heat until centers start to become translucent. Layer the zucchini on top of the cheese. Top the zucchini with another 1/3 of the cheddar cheese.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, and flour until smooth. Pour over cheese.
Mix last 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese with bread crumbs and sprinkle over pie, or just use the cheese if not using bread crumbs.
Bake in a 375 degree pre-heated oven for 20 - 25 minutes until top is set and golden brown.