- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 TBL Einkorn flour
- 1/2 cup egg white protein, unflavored
- 2 TBL oat fiber
- 2 TBL coconut flour
- 1 TBL baking powder
- 2 TBL golden flax meal (dark flax can be used for a darker, nuttier-tasting bread)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 3 TBL psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp. dry yeast, dissolved in 2 TBL warm water + pinch sugar
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 3 TBL olive oil
- 1/4 cup egg whites (from a carton)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or oil a standard 5x8" loaf pan and set aside.
Dissolve yeast in 2 TBL warm water and add a tiny pinch sugar. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, measure out all dry ingredients. Stir well. In another medium bowl, add the first 5 wet ingredients (everything except the boiling water) and beat with a fork. Add the dissolved yeast mixture to the wet ingredients and stir.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat well using a rubber spatula. Slowly add the boiling water to the batter and mix until smooth.
Spoon better into greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Test for doneness with toothpick. If not done, cook 5-10 minutes longer. Remove from oven and let cool.