- 3 Cups All Purpose Low Carb Flour Mix
- 2 Cups Low Carb Sugar Substitute (your choice)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Oil
- 2 Cups Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (if needed)
- 1 Cup Low Carb Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Swerve Confectioners Style
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix dry ingredients together in one bowl. In another bowl, mix eggs, oil, pumpkin. If too dry, add some almond milk.
Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and beat until blended. Add nuts and chocolate chips. Pour into greased Bundt pan and bake 70 minutes. If using a 13x 9 pan instead of Bundt pan, shorten bake time considerably.
When cake is cooked, sprinkle Swerve Confectioners Style (a powdered low carb sugar substitute) on top of cake. If preferred, drizzle with your favorite flavor of ChocZero Sugar Free Honest Syrup.