- 2 1/2 cups All Purpose Low Carb Flour Mix
- 1/2 cup PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter, chilled
- 1/4 cup Almond Breeze (or dairy milk, if you prefer)
- 1/4 teaspoon Blackstrap Molasses
- 3 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup Sensato Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
Pre-heat oven and seasoned iron skillet to 375 degrees.
In a large electric mixing bowl, stir together the flour, peanut butter powder, Splenda, baking powder, and salt. Cut the butter into 1/2-inch cubes, distribute them over the flour mixture, and cut it in with the paddle attachment. Add almond milk, vanilla, and molasses to combine. Add and combine eggs, 1 at a time. Add pecans and chocolate chips until just combined. Turn out onto floured surface and form into a round, approximately 1 1/2 inches thick. Transfer to pre-heated iron skillet and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean in the middle of scone.
Cool on wire rack. Cut into wedge servings.
Carb count varies according to serving size:
8 servings = 5.7 carbs
12 servings = 3.8 carbs
16 servings = 2.9 carbs