- 1/2 jar (5 ounce) Jok n Al Fruit Spread, Pineapple
- 1 cup All-Purpose Low Carb Flour Mix #1
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup Splenda
- 1/4 cup Coconut, shredded, unsweetened
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 cup DaVinci Sugar Free Syrup, Coconut flavor
- 1/4 tsp LorAnn Gourmet Flavor Oil, Pineapple or Pina Colada flavor
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In bowl, mix dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients together. Combine all ingredients and pour into a 9" x 9" non-stick baking dish.
Bake for 25 minutes or toothpick comes out clean.