- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 packets Splenda, or your favorite sugar alternative
- 3 tablespoons butter (melt in microwave)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened (room temperature)
- 1 cup Splenda, pourable, granulated (or any sugar substitute that is equal to 1 cup of sugar)
- 15 ounces pumpkin (one can)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
Combined finely chopped pecans with Almond Flour. Stir melted butter into the nut mixture. Press the nut mixture into the bottom and 1 1/2 inch up the sides of a springform pan. Set aside while you make the filling.
Blend cream cheese with the sugar substitute until creamy. Add the rest of the filling ingredients except the eggs and mix together well. Add eggs, one at a time, until just blended. Pour filling over the crust.
Bake in a 325 degree oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven. Run a knife around the outside edge of the pan to loosen the cheese cake from the sides, to keep it from cracking. Let cool completely. After it cools refrigerate the cheesecake overnight. The cheesecake may shrink away from the sides while cooling, but that is okay. Tastes just like pumpkin pie … only better.