Coconut Pecan Frosting Ingredients: (Make Frosting FIRST as it is used IN the cake)
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 1 Can High Fat Coconut Milk or Cream
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Swerve, Confectioners Style
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 5 1/2 ounces Coconut, Unsweetened, finely shredded
- 2 cups Pecans, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Guar Gum
Frosting Preparation Instructions:
Beat egg yolks, coconut milk, and vanilla in large saucepan with whisk until well blended. Add Swerve and butter. Cook on medium heat for 16 minutes (start timing after it begins to boil) or until thickened and darker yellow. Stir often. Remove from heat. Add coconut, pecans and guar gum and mix well. Cool.
Cake Base Ingredients: (Make Case Base while frosting is cooling)
- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Swerve, Confectioners Style
- 1 tsp. Blackstrap Molasses
- 18 drops EZ-Sweetz
- 18 drops Stevia, Vanilla
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp. LorAnn Oils Bakery Emulsions - Butter Flavor
- 1/4 cup DaVinci Sugar Free Praline Syrup
- 1 stick Butter, melted
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 3 scoops Designer Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 3 TBL Coconut Flour
- 1 TBL Baking Powder
Cake Base Preparation Instructions:
In a large mixing bowl, beat together the 11 wet ingredients. Mix in the dry ingredients one at a time. Then mix in cooled frosting.
Pour batter into greased large Bundt cake pan. Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and the edges are golden brown and crispy looking.
Cool 5 minutes. Invert onto plate. Allow to cool further before eating.