- 1 small to medium head Cauliflower, chopped into 2 inch pieces
- 4 scallions, sliced thin
- 1 stalk celery, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup dill relish, drained well
- 2 tablespoons sugar free sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons DaVinci Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 5 eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
Add chopped cauliflower to covered glass bowl with 2 tablespoons water and microwave on high for 7 minutes. Let sit covered for 5 more minutes.
Next, add all ingredients (except eggs and salt/pepper) in a large casserole dish and mix gently to keep cauliflower from breaking into small pieces. Top with eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste. Fold in gently. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or more.