BariatricPal Glucose Support Capsules are a synergistic blend of minerals, herbs, and trademarked ingredients such as GlucoHelp®, L-OptiZinc®, and ChromeMate®.
BariatricPal Glucose Support Capsules are a comprehensive and synergistic combination of minerals, herbs, and other nutraceuticals, specifically designed to help support normal, healthy blood glucose levels. Alterations in glucose metabolism can have a significant impact on overall health. There have been many studies that demonstrate the beneficial effects of numerous vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other compounds on glucose metabolism.
BariatricPal Glucose Support Capsule formula offers several patented and trademarked ingredients backed by scientific research demonstrating their positive effects on glucose control.
Glucose Support Capsules by BariatricPal Highlights:
- Contains several branded and trademarked ingredients such as GlucoHelp®, L-OptiZinc®, and ChromeMate®, all of which have numerous scientific studies to support their efficacy and safety.
- Contains synergistic ingredients such as alpha-lipoic acid, Gymnema Sylvestre, Ginkgo Biloba, and milk thistle, all of which provide support for abnormal glucose metabolism.
- 120 Capsules or 40 servings per container.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- The ingredients in this formula have demonstrated, in numerous scientific studies, to support healthy blood sugar metabolism and provide support for some of the common complications associated with abnormal glucose metabolism.
- GlucoHelp™ (Lagerstroemia speciosa) standardized to 1% corosolic acid has been shown to support normal, healthy blood glucose levels.
- Gymnema Sylvestre has been shown to support normal, healthy blood sugar, as well as insulin production.
- ChromeMate® has numerous scientific studies demonstrating its safety and efficacy in supporting healthy blood glucose metabolism, particularly helping to support normal, healthy insulin function.
- Vanadyl sulfate seems to have a similar effect to chromium, helping support normal, healthy insulin function
- Jerusalem artichoke and fenugreek are included to provide synergistic support for healthy blood sugar levels. They work to slow down the absorption of glucose in the intestinal tract.
- Ginkgo biloba, bilberry, alpha-lipoic, and citrus bioflavonoids help provide support for the neurological and vascular systems which might be affected by high blood glucose levels.
- Milk thistle helps support and protect the liver from the effects associated with abnormal glucose metabolism.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/